Friday, October 15, 2010

I Am Convinced of the Potential of Association Marketing

I am convinced of the potential of Association Marketing.

I am convinced that any association has the potential to add enormous value to the member experience.

I am convinced that choosing your target audience and beginning with your association goals, you can get more members to do what you want them to do.

I am convinced that if you don’t resource marketing properly, you will not advance your value.

I am convinced that without a clear message platform, you cannot establish a connection with your members (a connection is a prerequisite to “convincing”).

I am convinced that creating a Marketing & Communications (MarCom) plan helps you segment, target, and measure your results against your goals.

I am convinced that good customer service is not enough.

Barriers you might be up against:
  • I don’t have time to create a marketing/communications plan
  • I can’t invest in a plan I’ll never use
  • I can’t afford it
  • I can’t sell this to my board
  • I don’t have a marketing department
  • Every department has different messages
  • I want to show value but I just don’t know how to do it
Think about what you can do if you remove some or all the barriers above. And besides, none of them are true.  If you are as convinced as I am, what’s stopping you?
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment